Friday, November 09, 2007

Went for the Tony Blair talk. I'm glad I went. I think it made me realise some things. Like maybe a global utopia is possible. (Okay, maybe not a utopia, but something halfway there.) Like it doesn't matter if you're Jew and I'm Muslim, we can hug anyway. (Honestly, I don't think I can. Not out of any true feeling of animosity; just that I'd be too weirded out. haha.) And all countries will have responsible, selfless, non-corrupt leaders. And people by the millions won't have to die of preventable causes and diseases, as documentaries often lament.

oh man, who are we kidding.

optimism! We must have that!

I think politicians are generally very idealistic and optimistic people. Unless they're faking it, of course, and they're just in it for the money and fame. :| gasp. haha.

Sometimes, I think I'd probably be a plebeian if I were to be put in old Rome. I'm too easily swayed by words. Hm.

No comments: