Saturday, November 10, 2007

In the midst of her Olevels, my sister completely forgot about her madrasah exam. @_@ ahah. And is now cramming everything within a day of study. But I think it's okay. God will forgive honest slips of the mind.

Went out for dinner last night and met up with aunts and company. I do miss having fun. Sometimes I wonder if I'll just become a half-machine if I coop myself up constantly. My sis and me decided that Umar is our most kawaii cousin, both looks and personality-wise. Haha. Yesterday, cause his dad wasn't around, he was offering to pay his share of the dinner. My sis and me immediately went, "Cuuuuuutttteee!" And when he grows up even more and grows even that much taller than he is now, he'll be even more kawaii, what with his semi-mat-salleh looks.

Can anyone tell that I'm trying to avoid doing work? Nyyeeeah. 3 weeks to end of november.

No comments: