Sunday, November 11, 2007

Got distracted with the stuff I've saved on my comp. Like my quotes etc. Want to post one that made me laugh again. haha.

"Excuse me, your highness. I thought I made it clear that it wasn’t my journey. She made up her mind to get to the capitol, I was just along for the ride because my home was gone."

"You spent a week traveling with Sakura and risking your life just because you had no home?"

"Well, no. I guess I felt sorry for her, a little. I mean, she had no idea how to get to the capitol, and she was helpless in the countryside."

"Uh-huh. So you stayed by her, and protected her?"

"That’s right."

"All the time?"

The prince must be pretty appreciative, thought Li, and nodded.

"All the time." He was surprised when Tory yanked on his shirt and pushed him up against the wall.

"So you slept with her?"

"No!"

"So you did leave her alone!"

"No!"

"Well, which is it?"


~ Heir to the Kingdom by Peacewish

No comments: