Thursday, July 05, 2007

Work is piling back on already! I am furrr-reaking out.

The stanford essay and website are all due very soon. And I haven't started. Omg. Omgness. Freaked out. And my repeating how freaked out I am so does not help, I know.

Not to mention that budget work is jogging my elbow constantly.

I feel extreme jitterness taking over. Shit. Please don't let me transform into the nervous wreck I always turn into in times of crisis. When one problem looms itself nastily in front of me, it brings forth all the other problems lurking in the background and consequently, I am driven mad with fear. I need to get a grip.

Have I said before that I wish there was such a thing as a bravery potion?

okay, must think positive. the sun will shine on those who smile, as they say. Shall get to work tomorrow. HARD WORK. Shall sit down in coffeebean by my lonesome (or perhaps with Eunice, depending on how bored she is), with my books and my notebook and get down to work.

No comments: