Thursday, July 05, 2007

ohmygod. these songs ah! can sexual innuendos please please please stay away from candy allusions! icecreams and lollipops are meant for little innocent kids.

anyway. I've decided to do that list of 10 random/weird things about myself that I should have done long ago in response to that blog-chain-game thingy.

THINGS ABOUT ME YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW

1. I procrastinate wildly. The most obvious evidence is this list of course, which should have been up 2 months ago.

2. When I was younger, I used to tell my siblings that I had a bullet in one of my fingers. My brother, being only a year younger, simply gave me the 'whatever-stop-your-nonsense' kind of look. But my sister being that much younger and accordingly, stupider, fell for the bait, and insisted on trying to prove that I was lying. Except of course, no one can prove that I don't have a bullet in my finger. And similarly, I cant prove I do. So it became an ongoing exasperating issue. My sister would go, "If you do have a bullet in your finger, use it! Shoot it!" And I gave her that pretentious, condescending, 'you're-so-dumb' attitude and told her, "Why would I waste my one bullet trying to convince you??? Don't believe, don't believe lah! I don't care what you think. I shall only use it in times of emergency. One day, when I save you from a murderer or something, then you'll see!" My sister would be just -___-; pffft. Hehe. I do love being an annoying older sister.

3. Back in 2004, when I was in egypt and fell sick due to my picking up an accursed pebble from the pyramids, I seriously thought I was going to die. And I bargained with God that if he let me live, I'd become a better person and everything and not care about frivolous things. Haha. Look at me now. I wonder if I've improved.

4. I really really like prawns. They have the most delicious meat in the world.

5. I hate milk. I'd most certainly puke all over the floor if you make me drink a glass of white milk. I am not kidding.

6. I believe in signs. Because more often than not, when I ask for them, God does display them to me. Except I have trouble interpreting what they mean. Haha.

7. My palms are very dry. You can see all the lines on my hand clearly; it's like an old woman's. It's always been that way. When I was a baby, my mum brought me to the doctor to enquire about it, but he dismissed her worries. Some people are just weird, he said (or something like that, haha). He also said it was the sign of an intelligent being. muaha! maybe he was trying to make up for the weird comment. Whatever it is, it gave me hope, as a kid.

8. I fantasise about being a superhero, or simply, hero. This accounts for my 'bullet-in-finger' issue (refer to item no. 2).

9. I feel like I'm depressingly incapable of falling in love. Nothing could move me. I have this unaccountable conviction that my time to do that has come and passed.

10. This is embarassing, but I'll say it anyway, I kiss Elsie goodnight. >_< She's too cute.

I'm supposed to pass this on to 5 other people to do... but seeing as how I don't really know who reads this... I'll just invite the birds to do it in my guestbook, if they wish, and anybody who reads this entry today, whoever you are. :) Have fun.

No comments: