Tuesday, July 17, 2007

One of my neighbours has a very excitable dog. This neighbour also likes to leave his front door open, so that said dog would bound over from the recesses of the house and bark incessantly at the gate whenever someone so much as stealthily tiptoes past. I always jump a little bit in shock when it suddenly emerges and barks. it irks me sometimes. No matter how much I tell myself, as I walk past and shut my eyes in preparation, "It's going to yip! Get ready....", I still get a little jolt when it finally barks. It's maddening! I wish the little thing would shut up and just wag its tail or something. I know it means me no harm, but its freaking barks make me nervous.

I lost my house keys. Again. This is weird.

Also, pentas budaya has been approved $7400! That's an extra 400 bucks! Hooray for every cent; although yes, we would have better loved an extra thousand or two instead. oh well. also, I am worried about ticket sales. I have no idea who to sell to. People already seem to have elaborate plans for national day eve.

Also, my window goes ping in the night. It's the metal grid contracting cause of the aircon, right? eheh.

No comments: