Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Today, went to settler's cafe with yujie and eunice. I was incredibly late, but yujie just yelled a little bit via sms so it's fine. heh. And we played games! snorta, cluedo and this weird party-talk game (it's kinda like 'whose line is it anyway'). so hilarious. there was one where anything we said had to be a question and we kept going 'can't you?', 'isn't it?' and 'you know...?' amidst hysterical laughter. I have a feeling I was the loudest person there. I tend to be very oblivious of how loud my voice can go when I'm excited.

Then we went to kino whilst yujie got her laptop and we browsed the books. And looked at antique maps - which are so so so cool. And crazy math books. And looked inside Newton's Principia (totally unintelligible, man!). And I almost bought a Roald Dahl collection. And I definitely definitely want to read Gormenghast soon!

AND AND AND AND! I finally found HP shirts! Yay. So I can wear for saturday. It says dumbledore's army. I had to take XL cause it was supposed to be for kids, but the XL should fit okay. hehehe. so happy! once again: things always pop up nicely when you don't expect them to.

And got yummy banana cake from yujie at last, and fantastic turkish delight from eunice. Looks like I'll have to bring something next time round...

No comments: