Monday, July 16, 2007

I think ong sor fen should shut it about hp. She practically compared OotP (the book, mind you, not the movie!) to a pile of ashes! Oh, I was so irrationally infuriated. She was supposed to give a review of the movie but half the time she was criticising JK's shortcomings in Book 5! annoying! She lamented that every book had the same formula of harry moping in privet drive, then travelling to hogwarts where the teachers are thick and oblivious, and then finally, harry and friends save the day. All I have to say is - she obviously doesn't read properly.

eeeyyaaah!

It boils down to my irritation with people who criticise before they actually truly understand. It is most aggravating. Yes, I do it sometimes too, but at least I don't write it in a national paper. -_-

My brain has been taken over hp now that book 7 is approaching. I can't help but refer to it now and then.

On other things: went to see Abang Mamad's newborn girl today! Cute, but still very tiny and red. haha. Seeing Kak Naz being an aunt, Ami Akar a granddad and used-to-be-selenge Abang Mamad as a father makes me feel old. What goes on in their family is always a preview of what will eventually happen to ours.

No comments: