Thursday, June 28, 2007



I realise I don't have a full bird photo on my blog so far. How sad is that. Anyway, this is from last week, when we exchanged souvenirs and feasted on each other's photo albums. And discussion of upcoming major event. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I am appalled! haha.

(The ensuing conversation is appx. 80% accurate.)

Eunice: Am I the only one who cares that this is the last book?
Me and Yujie: *exasperated sighs*
Me: Do you not get that I can't camp over?
Eunice: WWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYY. Borders is open 24 hours. This is our last chance okay, OUR LAST CHANCE.
Me: My mum won't let me lah, okay! It's like staying... on a roadside! It's in public! There's no question about it, I can't.
Eunice: *sulk* You stayed in the US...
Me: US is a country. Borders is not a country.
Eunice: ...
Me: Yu Jie, what time should we be there?
Yu Jie: 6 o'clock?
Eunice: No, 5.30! It'll be too late, okay. The queue will be long and outside the store by then!
Yu Jie: What! Do you know what time we have to wake up to get to Orchard?
Me: What, this is Singapore lah! Not the US. People are not so crazy. The queue won't be that long.
Eunice: Yar, why are people not so crazy here? *wheedle*
Me: All the better for crazy people like us. No, all the better for crazy people like you!

muaha. I think Turk's utter crazy devotion to HP is totally unwaning. I mean, I love HP to pieces too, but the fanatism that consumed me back when I was 13 has slipped a couple of notches. I don't hyperventilate so much anymore. haha.

No comments: