Thursday, June 28, 2007







Met up with Sowmya, Jani and Jean today! We sat in Swensens (no other place on earth for us, apparently) from 1.30 to near 6, just chatting. We were talking about everything we could recall of JC life: Kadir and his "Don't be so happy ah! Minus 20 marks and then you see your grade!", crying over horrid prelim grades, how Jani has gotten prettier, how Jean is still the same, leaving her belongings everywhere. Haha. And how half the world seemed to have a crush on clement. So funny. And the white slip and blue slip and... pink slip? Was there a pink one??? Hahaha. And wondering where and what everyone is doing now.

It's come to the point where I actually think, hey, JC was actually fun. HAH. What a joke. I bet if I were to travel back in time and tell my past self, "Enjoy now. Now is fun!", poor, stressed, 18-year-old me would slap future-me for being a liar.

But okay, I grant there were some good times despite stupid As.

I am going to try something. I shall stop being angsty. I will! I will not be angsty anymore. At least not here. From now on, I shall be completely fluffy!

No comments: