Friday, May 18, 2007

SUPERNATURAL SPOILERS. BACK AWAY if you will.

just watched supes season 2 finale on the CW channel! goodness, it rocked! It really rocked. There was barely anything wrong in the episode. Except that I felt Jo was being obviously and carefully excluded. For some reason or other. There wasn't even a mention of her despite the fact that the entire freaking bar, her home, burned right to the ground. Most annoying. And I don't understand why Ash had to be killed of course. I like Ash!!! He was the psycho smart dude from MIT. But overall, the episode was DA BOMB, to go a bit cuckoo here. Hehe. I think people who do not watch supes are missing out, man! So people, do yourself a favour if you're still not clued in.

and oh, I know I haven't done the '10 random things about you' game that Lin has passed on to me. It's a chain thingy, apparently, that has been going around blogs: you post ten random things about yourself, and at the end of it, request five other people to do the same at their own blogs. I somehow haven't got the luxury to sit back and type it all out. So I still haven't done it. And I can't help but take such frivolous things seriously. I need to allocate time for such things. Heh. So. Later then.

No comments: