Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Am now staying with Eunice's brother, Eugene, and his wife Amy, at Jones and Green, San Francisco. It has been super-nice. They have the biggest plasma tv ever! (Okay, not ever. But BIG!) And they bought halal meat and all to accomodate me. So that I don't worry about food at all. And TiVo rocks. And I love the cats! There's Fergus and Charlie. And Charlie loves to sit in the guest room to look out the window. He'd make scratchy noises on our door in the morning, trying to force his way in. And when he manages to squeeze through, he sits contentedly by the window.



And yesterday, we went to alcatraz. It was nice and windy and the prison was cool. But it was a shorter visit than I anticipated and I was expecting the cellhouse to be grander. It was rather small. But it had the whole 'gen pop' and 'ad seg' areas and the yard. Cool. And the wind was so strong! On the way back, we wanted to stop by the original swensens, but it was closed on mondays. -_- I was already imagining banana splits. We shall go today! I hope. hehe. Photos of alcatraz are mostly in eunice's camera so I can't put up any now.

Exploratorium today and walking the golden gate bridge.

No comments: