Sunday, April 01, 2007

duck just came back from holland and I can just die looking at her photos! the tulips are so so so gorgeous. >_< it's making me want to learn how to make blogskins cause then I'd be able to put the tulips up permanently here. so preeeettttty.

ANYWAY. Have to say that I've gotten a windfall. Out of the blue, aunt has dropped the bomb and asked me if I wanted to accompany granny to India. DUUUH. Of course I want!!! Fully sponsored some more. Rich aunts are godsend. ohmygod!!! I can't wait! This semester may suck but I foresee the break as some of the best times of my life. I think. Let's not get too ahead of myself.

Good things that are happening:
1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
2) Spiderman 3
3) INDIA!!!
4) a US trip that might might might, and I pray to god will, happen!
5) kaktiyah treating us!

okay. actually. that's sort of it so far. but I'm so excited already. :)))

(and did I say I did get an A for paper 2? pressure's on!)

No comments: