Saturday, March 31, 2007

Okay, this layout has become too claustrophobic! (marli was right.) I am so having a revamp when this sem ends.

going off to abang yan's soon for maulud. I wish I could do things and enjoy things without having work niggling constantly at the back of my mind. It's most suffocating.

I had an unusually good day this past thursday. It's the kind of day when you're almost not yourself at all, because you're so happy (for some reason or other) and so optimistic about the future that you suddenly find yourself wanting to do things you never dreamed of doing. I wish I had more of those days. I need more optimism; a lot more of it. I managed to finish all my work on that thursday and I felt happy when trying to fall asleep. Oh man, it was such a good feeling.

Maybe I'd accidentally taken something and became high? Haha.

I want to make a list of the worst things on earth:
1) Regrets
2) Roaches

I'll add more when they come to mind.

Anyway, I think the nineo thing is actually cool. They matched up a videography job for me (paying appx 50 bucks only but nvm) and I wanted to do it! Except that it's on next saturday and I tell you I will be so bogged down and frustrated next week, I just cannot afford to add anything more to my worklist. I have the evolution presentation, paper 3 due and programming practical. :S

No comments: