Friday, September 22, 2006

I am the most karut girl, I think.

I dumped my phone into a mug of cold water and now it's dead. I was balancing too many things at once - my laptop, Elsie, a book, my phone and a mug of iced water - and there was a cg crisis and I scrambled and the phone plopped very nicely into the mug. It made a very nice plop sound too. I saw the light flicker and disappear and I had no time to do anything but gasp.

Then today, after the SS CA (which was okay. hand got tired but I could answer the question), Lin accompanied me to the musollah at science but when we got to the stairwell, I ended up not praying. Because it was so freaking dark! And so freaking scary! Hello, where are the damn lights?! But in retrospect, I should have braved it and prayed anyway cause get more pahala. Ah, so dumb.

And I had a very strange psycho thought today. As I was walking to the bus stop from home, I saw a cat sleeping on a bench, very nicely curled up, very, very adorable. Then, naturally, I thought of my adorable lamb, Elsie. Then I thought, "If this cat saw Elsie, would it think her edible; some creature meant for eating?" Then I had a scary vision of Elsie being mauled by the cat, its sharp teeth clamped over my poor lamb's cuddly neck, and me bawling my eyes out and chasing after the cat. And then I shuddered. And then I thought,"I'm insane to even think such things." I really sometimes wonder if I am.

No comments: