Sunday, September 24, 2006

Oh me gad. I didn't know Sami Yusof was big; he is big. I thought he was someone obscure. I mean, isn't that why nobody seems to know him? But apparently that's just Singapore and Asia. Apparently, there's a Beatle-sized phenomenon across Arabia, Turkey and now it's starting to creep into the Muslim communities in Europe and US. I can't believe I took this long to find out.

I am practically dying to watch his music videos. He is young and cool and smart and super-talented. And good looks too. Melt. Melt. Melt. See www.samiyusuf.com if you're interested.

Honestly, Muslims in Singapore can be so ignorant sometimes. Thank god we have people like Mudaris (who gave us Sami Yusof's cd in the first place) to keep us informed on the hot and hip happenings in faraway places.

No comments: