Monday, June 05, 2006

It's been quite a long time. I wonder if the vulture's disease is seeping back in.

Update on my life: Going to NUS Science. Did not get the MOE thing or any other thing. Finally, I have both feet back on the ground (somewhat) and can stop dreaming.

Borrowed a stack of movies from video ezy last friday. Having a friend who works at a vcd shop has its perks, I tell you. Watched 'Revenge of the Sith', finally. And liked it. It was much, much better than 'Attack of the Clones'. Probably because I love the whole bordering-on-evil personality that Anakin possessed, until of course he transformed into Darth Vader. Which brings me to the subject of a good person. What is a good person? Someone who tries to be good, or someone who succeeds in being good? I like to think of Anakin as being good, but how can Darth Vader be good, you know? Or maybe there is just strength and weakness, and Anakin was weak. And all those too weak to resist the temptations of evil are evil. So the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and weakness guides you there.

I also absolutely adore Yoda, I always have. Small beings rock! :p The fighting is just so cool. Yoda fights are really awesome, I can squeal just thinking about it. And I have decided that light sabres are at the top of my list of favourite weapons. Actually, I think they're tied up there with swords. I love swords too.

Also watched Napolean Dynamite, which is a really, really weird movie. Plotless basically; the story just follows the life of this really psychotic guy called Napolean. He's weird, all his friends are weird, and the whole family is weird. He has this constant sleepy expression on his face and likes to draw mythical beasts and says every line in a sort of lazy tone. He's hilarious, actually.
His favourite animal is called a liger, which is half lion and half tiger and the best predator around, but it's different from tigon, which stinks real bad. Mad, I tell you.

No comments: