Monday, May 22, 2006

It's time I said something, right?

So I didn't get into med. Like I wasn't already 80% expecting that. Disastrous interview and all what.

Not that I'm devastated. I mean, sure, disappointment. But mostly, a blankness. Now what? You know? I have to get more drive and ambition. Babbling I am.

Anyway, so I'm waiting for the MOE results (and even bout that, I'm unsure) and got NUS science, which I dont mind. One or the other.

Maybe I haven't found anything that I want badly enough. This is bad. I cannot let my life be a plateau! Cannot!

Okay, away from all this: having my last week at school. Just bought a whole lot of chocolate to give to the kids. Bought New World - starring Colin Farrell and Christian Bale in a Pocahontas story - at White Sands today. That mall is boring. No wonder Tampines is like a war zone on weekends. Century Square and Tampines Mall have everything Singaporeans need to have fun, so that's where they flock. Well, unless you want alcohol. X3 this weekend! And watched Da Vinci already. Liked the explanation of The Last Supper and the chalice-thingy in the Louvre. Nice visual aids that the book couldn't offer.

No comments: