Saturday, December 31, 2005

MTV's super sweet 16 is just so appalling. Brats, they're all brats. They're all more or less the same: attention-seeking, vain, whiny, ungrateful brats. I've yet to see one of these rich kids be decent and nice and respectful. Not in the least! And they're so unbelievably rude to their parents (I suppose it's their parent's fault.). One minute they'll be 'I love you Dad (for giving me a 100 bucks)' and the next they'll say, 'I wish I could punch you in the face.' WHAT. Excuse me, you want to punch your dad who's paying for your hundred over hairdo?! These kids need a good spanking. They need to be thrown in the cupboard with the spiders for a week.

How come all these ungrateful, disgusting brats get all the nice things and the truly nice, good kids are sometimes without parents and live to eat broth every day (think Oliver Twist)? There is truly no justice in this world. My mum used to tell me, 'It doesn't matter if you cry, but never make your mother or father cry.' (Only it sounds better in malay: Biar kita nangis, jangan mak kita nangis.) I can't believe they treat their parents like that. Sometimes I wonder if it's all a set up; a show. It gets me so worked up. I especially can't stand how all of them want to be the centre of attention: 'I want to walk in there and I want all eyes on me. It's my party.' UGH. I'm short of wanting them dead, really.

200 000 dollars for a stupid party where people just flirt and mingle and waste their time doing mindless, useless things. God knows that much money can be used in a much, much better way. Can't you just spend a little less on a get-together, with people who actually know you?

The world has gone to the dumps. Or perhaps it has always been that way.

No comments: