Friday, December 09, 2005

Last night had a very strange dream involving the prom which had just taken place, backstreet boys and Dia. Somehow these famous boys ended up crashing a school get-together. The details have faded from memory, but I vividly recall staring at Kevin from Backstreet, unable to believe that I was a metre away from a full-fledged celebrity. Very amusing.

Feel like I might burst out crying. It's not that I'm sad, but I'm scared. To have something so close and fear that it might all slip away. Imagining that slipping away just clamps me up. And am so, so desperate right now. Anything, anything. I want it so much but I don't even know if it's good for me.

God, I need a windfall. Give me a bag of gold. Please.

On other things: Leaving for Kedah on Friday night. For a week or so, it's not so fixed. And am aslo getting new specs. My old ones are so lose, they won't stay on my nose and everytime I look down it slips off. It went into my bowl of soup more than once before.

No comments: