Monday, December 05, 2005

Celebrated duck's birthday today. Went to her house and played pictionary, mystery at hogwarts (Eunice won) and Game of Life (I won! Accumulated $1,343,000). Then we watched fastforwarded PoA movie - a repeat of last year. Gave her the sock of presents. Now, why would the body shop gift be solely my idea? Then we had Hazelnut cake, which was nice! I like hazelnuts. Time with friends just passes waaaaay too fast, I say.



Ever since exams have ceased, I have been going out almost constantly it seems. Have lunch out at Secret Recipe tomorrow. And am off to Malaysia on friday night. And of course, prom on Wednesday. I am not excited about it whatsoever. How sad.

Okay, my brother just got back home. It's past midnight. And he claims he heard si ditu mengilai at the carpark. Freaky. Now I can't sleep with my night light off tonight. This is why I always walk home from the interchange when I get back home late. If I take the bus, I have to pass by the carpark. Some people find it really strange that I'd rather walk. But I dont want to risk anything. One story too many already.

No comments: