Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Had Bio S... Exhausted. I think my second essay has almost no chance of even getting a merit. Feel like banging head against wall. Gah. But at least I finished the paper. Wrote about the survival of the species and reproductive strategies (talked some about courting rituals of flies. haha.). And the other one was about the behaviour of chromosomes in meiosis which causes observed patterns of inheritance. I like genetics... not the DNA technology part with recombinant DNA and microinjection and ligase and terminal transferase and whatnot... but the mendelian genetics part. Crossing and Punnett squares are fun. It really is. It's one of those rare things that you study that are really, truly interesting and you can almost apply it immediately to real life.

Bought stuff for cikgu and ms lo. I wonder how many J2s will be in school tomorrow. Will be interesting. Speaking of which... today's morning assembly was funny. There was like... a total of perhaps 40 J2s at the parade square... and we all sort of clustered together. Joined 3B, and oh Clement Zheng was in school at that time, with no paper to sit for. Apparently he misses school so.

After years and years of vehement curses about school and how I hate it... I am going to miss it when I leave. Quite positive I will. This is why life is weird (among other reasons).

No comments: