Friday, August 26, 2005

Got back home damn early today - 12.30. Ms Lo ended GP 40 minutes before end of lesson, and then I took taxi home with Jean. Then unfortunately realised that there's no food at home. @_@ Friday nights are family dinner nights.

GP on Monday and Bio S on Tuesay. Halp.

Someone named Leila Bafadhel has signed my guestbook! How exciting. I've never met someone not from my family, who has my last name. As far as we know, we're the only Bafadhals in Singapore.

-

Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration. ~ Thomas Edison (whose idol is Leonardo Da Vinci, who was in turn voted the Most Creative Genius of the Millenium)

Leonardo Da Vinci was friends with Niccolo Machiavelli. Have you noticed how geniuses tend to be friends with geniuses? Best help produces best? Great minds think alike? Hm.

No comments: