Monday, April 11, 2005

Having very entertaining msn convo. 29 April. I want it to come, but at the same time, I don't. It means drama would be nearer and we still haven't done a lot of things. But I want it to come! Cause I miss the birds and am looking forward to whatever antics and fun stuff they've planned, or even if it is just a simple gathering. But 18 is really... old. Am so old. And I can't wait to get surprises. I hope I do get some.

Wish I would stop thinking about certain things. And wish I could will certain things to happen. Or do telepathy or something. Or read people's minds. Or if not, stop imagining things. It's really mind-exhausting.

And I want a digicam!

Dad wants to buy me high heels. He says I need to be at least the same height as sis. But you see. When will I have time to shop? Hello. No time. Weekends are not available. So much work. And am constantly sleepy when am at home.

Oh yes, missed A2 by one mark, for GP. How do people get 43 and 45 marks for essay? Really. Inconceivable.

No comments: