Sunday, April 10, 2005

Went for the wedding reception today. In the first place, I didn't feel like going out at all. Came home late, at 1 am last night - after we sent Ami Ali off at the airport, and after we had some supper. So, woke up at 1030 am. Then had about 2 hours or so at home before having to go out again.

I should probably have done work during that two hours. But tell me how you can just jump into work the moment you wake up. Lazed around for a while. Took a long bath. And by the time I was ready to do work, and brought my file of worksheets to the dining table, it was almost time to get ready and go out.

So I didn't do any work.

My weekend is almost over and I haven't done anything productive!

The brave do not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.

No comments: