Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Am starving. No food in the house. Parents not home. When is the food coming?!

Yay. For once, there's no phy S tomorrow! Can spend time during break lounging around a bit more, and not stress over complicated equations.

Thank god for Yash. Really. I have successfully tugged on her heartstrings and she has volunteered to be Cik Puan. Yash, I love you to bits. I know you can be relied on. Finally, perhaps, I can stick to a single role in the play. And also, if you have to act, you have to come for drama practices, which means that I don't have to be the only girl all the time! Yay. Feminine company is good. Not that drama practices are all that bad. But sometimes I feel extremely alone.

We all die some day. It is just a matter of when and how. Death should not be perceived as the end. For most religions, it is the gateway to the next world, the next adventure. Thus the loss of lives should not give us reason to question our beliefs. No one promised us immortality. In fact, each of us knows we might die anytime. We should have faith in our religions and strive to be true believers of whatever God we believe in. God made us and he will bring us our deaths. What is left is to live our days as if they are our last and not cry injustice when the angel of death comes knocking on our door, especially when we least expect it.
~ GPCT2005, 'Tsunami' question

I just want to save my conclusion of my essay somewhere. So there it is.

No comments: