Thursday, September 16, 2004

I knew I'd get some comment from a Lymond fan one day. Try typing Lymond in yahoo. My blog appears somewhere. There are not enough Lymond sites on the net.

Anyway, time to post:

'The Story of Wabbit'.
Written by Me, Eunice and Victoria in between classes in Sec 4 2003.
Jimmie was flying a kite in the garden when suddenly, he heard a whisper behind the bush.
He turned around sharply but could not see anything. A shiver ran down his spine...
... and up his spine again. His mum was calling for him. "Jimmy, dear boy, it's time for lunch!"
"I want to play with my kite!" Jimmy shouted back. "Not hungry, Mum!" He turned his attention back to the bush, looking hard for... something.
Then he spotted it. It. It.. It... It was a...
rabbit. "But a rabbit can't whisper, can it?" Jimmy thought. It was getting ridiculous. Rabbits cannot talk. "Hehe..." giggled the rabbit. Jimmy's heart skipped a beat.
The rabbit looked back at him with one beady eye, its buck teeth exposed as it grinned mischievously. I'm no ordinary rabbit. That's right, I'm a wabbit."
"Yes, I am a wabbit now... but look here, I transform!" *For those who don't know, wabbit = rabbit which can transform* To Jimmy's amazement, the rabbit grew bigger and bigger, then "PUFF", a magic cloud of dust and behold, there was a pretty lady there. She dressed in red. Red stockings too.
The lady looked kind of out of place in the beautiful red gown. Jimmy thought, "She looks rabbit-y."
"What are you...?" Jimmy asked.
"I've told you already," the lady said irritably. "I'm a wabbit." Jimmy then realised what it was that had let him to get the impression of her being rather rabbit-y. Her two front teeth were awfully big and abnormally off white. Did he mention they were extremely large?
His Mum was calling him again. "Jimmy, dear boy, time for lunch! I've prepared steak, baked potato, pizza, fries, hamburger... and your favourite ice cream!" Jimmy rolled his eyes. WHAT A NAG! Then the rabbit/lady/rabbit spoke.
"Is that what you eat? It's disgusting. Come with me... I'll show you something... Something much more delicious."
"Bring me where?" Jimmy asked. "What do you eat?"
"Follow me," the wabbit said, beckoning Jimmy towards the edge of the garden. Jimmy walked after her, his mother rattling off his list of favourite food.
"Here!" The wabbit exclaimed, pointing to a huge hole in the ground. She jumped in.
Jimmy tumbled through. He felt like Alice tumbling through the rabbit hole in Wonderland.
He landed with a soft 'thump'. OH MY GOSH! It was a dungeon!!! Captives were screaming, moaning, their arms stretching out.
Jimmy's voice was caught in his throat. His legs felt like jelly. He spotted wabbit a few metres away. It was no longer a lady. It had transformed back into a rabbit. A HUGE ONE. Its bunny teeth looked sharp. "Get behind the bars!" The wabbit ordered Jimmy, eyes fiery red. "You wanna know what I eat? I eat human flesh! Muahahahaha!"
Thankfully, just like Wonderland, ANYTHING could happen. Suddenly, finding himself armed with a brilliant adamantium sword, Jimmy shouted, "BRING IT ON!"
A battle followed, but the fighting skills of wabbit and Jimmy were equal. Exhausted, they slumped to the floor. Jimmy exclaimed, "I know! Let's end this with tic tac toe, my favourite game of all time." They took some chalk and started the game on the floor. Jimmy first. (By scissors, paper, stone game.)
*Here, Vic drew a tic tac toe game. And Jimmy wins.*
"AHA!!!" Jimmy cried out triumphantly. The wabbit looked devastated. Its face crumpled and it burst into tears. The whole dungeon fell silent as the prisoners stopped to watch in amazement.
Then the scene before his eyes disappeared and Jimmy found himself on a volcanic slope, face to face with the evil wabbit (or perhaps the only wabbit) yet AGAIN. "Muahahahahaha..."
"You think I will be conquered? Not that easy, boy! I took on your game, now I take control. Muahahahaha x 1000! Well, you see that crater? Jump in!" Commanded the wabbit.
Jimmy hesitated.
"After you," Jimmy said finally. "I've been brought up to be a gentleman."
"Jump in, I tell you!" Shrieked the wabbit, becoming angry with Jimmy.
"No, I insist, my dear wabbit," Jimmy said, as though they were anywhere else but on top of a volcano.
"Hey... Wait a minute," said Jimmy. "How old am I?"
"Who cares?" The wabbit answered. Suddenly Jimmy recalled that he had not had his lunch. His stomach rumbled. What should he eat? Hmm...
"I know!" Jimmy shrieked.
He grabbed the wabbit by its long ears and brought it over the crater of boiling lava. "I feel like some rabbit soup," he announced.
With that, he dumped the rabbit in and a ladle magicaly appeared. He drank the soup. Yum yum. And fished out the rabbit (roasted one) to bring back to his Mum.
As all stories go, he appeared back in the garden. Jimmy ran towards the house and shouted, "Mum, dear Mummy, forget bout those steak and fries... I have a roasted rabbit here!"
- And so ENDs our silly chain story. -
The rabbit should have been boiled, did you notice? It was boiled in lava. And notice how Eunice's part always tend to move towards Alice in Wonderland. Haha. Had a lot of fun doing this anyway.

No comments: