Sunday, June 27, 2004

Your True Nature by llScorpiusll
Username
The quality that most appeals to you:Sense of Humour
In a survival situation, you:Fight, but reluctantly
Your hidden talent is:Endurance
Your gift is:Sexual prowess
In groups, you:Get the party started
Your best quality is:Your insightfulness
Your weakness is:Your lack of sensitivity
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


I'm going all Meme crazy. These things are so addictive...

My gift is my sexual prowess. Let's see how inaccurate Meme can get. But I like to think that I'm insightful and enduring.

Get to know the REAL you by crash_and_burn
Your Name
You Are A:Classic Rocker
Your Favorite Band/SongLudacris - Rollout
You Like To Read:Non-fiction novels
You Firmly Believe In:Free love
Everyone Thinks You Are:You don't have any friends
You Were Conceived:In a bed, duh
You Will Marry:Your current boy/girlfriend
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


HAH! That is how inaccurate it gets! I like fiction more than non-fiction, that's for certain. Just look at my obsessions. And... uh, I can't possibly marry my current boyfriend... when he doesn't really exist in flesh and bone. This stuf is so ridiculous yet entertaining...

Oh my god. WHAT AM I DOING? Tomorrow is my chem test. Someone smack some sense into me.

No comments: