Sunday, June 27, 2004

Generate your Anime Style by Jena-su
Name:
Hair:Rediculously long, usualy tied up in ribbons.
Clothes:A bit revealing, but nothing too over the top.
Powers:Shape Shifting
Special Features:Random tattoo(s)
Sidekick:Your best friend.
Attitude:Mysterious as all hell.
Weapon:Katana
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Got this from Duckie's blog. Long hair... Quite accurate, though my hair wasn't as long as it used to be. My sidekick is my best friend? That's quite a problem. I have a number of good friends... which one do I choose to be best? I'd rather have a fluffy animal. Preferably a lamb which I could name Elsie. Hee. Tattoos are ugly. But mysterious is good... I like mysterious. It has something to do with my liking blonde-haired I'm-not-what-I-seem entities.

No comments: