Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Finished Ringed Castle. Love it so much, I keep reading the good parts again and again.

This obsession is clearly destroying my life.

Starting to get scared. Reality is rushing back. I have pushed away so many responsibilities and now I'm paying for it all. Am so dead.

Aunt wants me to finish M'sia trip video by weekend. No offence... but is she nuts?! I have studying to do, stupid CIP to complete (Which I really am considering skipping altogether and get a white slip), and an MCS meeting to attend. And in order to be able to do all that, I have to get Lymond out of my head! Dear god.

Just switched on my phone today. 9 unread messages.

I feel like I've been running too long and now I've come to a corner and there's nowhere to go and nothing to do but wait and face all the monsters.

And deep within him, missing its accustomed tread, his heart paused, and gave one single stroke, as if on an anvil.

I just love that line.

No comments: