Saturday, June 19, 2004

I am going to sound insane. Oh, what am I saying... This place is already crappy to the brim.

I just read a Lymond review, searching for clues. And I found it! I am soooo happy! REVIEW I actually jumped up and down in joy and screamed. Thank god the house was empty. I found out who Lymond's going to end up with and it's the person I've been banking on. I am so right. You see, in the last entry, I was so fed up because he was behaving atrociously towards her. He burnt her letter before reading even half of it and more or less, ignored her existence. It is infuriating. Even though there was supposed to be nothing going on between them yet, he should at least treat her better.

Now I feel like reading the book again. I shall study tomorrow. That leaves about less than 10 hours of reading... Oh dear.

I know all this Lymond stuff is getting really disgusting for some people... but I really can't help it. I get obsessed easily.

Oh, and I hope you read the review. The writer has expressed all my exact sentiments.

No comments: