Thursday, April 15, 2004

Finally, I'm home before dark. Every single day of this week, I had drama, cept today. Saturday's the big day. OooOooh. Scary but exciting.

Eunice has done a lot of talking lately. (But yes... I would have loved green striped socks... so pretty!) Niki has started to tease me about the colour green. She said this morning, "I know why Shamiah came to RJ! It's because of the uniform!" For a moment I blinked. Then it sunk in. I rolled my eyes. Then I told her the uniform was a bonus, not the reason... come on! I can BUY green things... I don't work hard for 6 points just so I can wear green! Not that I worked hard... And since Niki knows now... I told her about my green bin. And my green socks, which I've yet to wear... Think I'll wear it this Saturday...

Mock spa tmr! I hate SPA. HATE IT. Especially chem SPA. I will be completely flustered tmr... I can already picture it in my head... UGH.

Don't want to fail bio... Don't want to fail bio.... I might fail bio... Don't want to fail bio...

No comments: