Sunday, April 11, 2004

Am reading a HILARIOUS fanfic. Oh my goodness... it is so funny... my brother and sister really thought I had gone loony the way I was clutching my stomach and laughing like mad. It's like the short ficlet Cassie wrote last time in which Draco thoguht he was pasty and made himself orange and Harry only talked in CAPS. Only this one isn't written by Cassie. It's titled Draco the Amazing Bouncing... Rat? by Maya. Try it out if you have time... A good cheerer upper.

Today was quite horrible. Photog was absolutely terrible. Drama was simply a waste of time. I basically did zero things useful. The only thing I enjoyed today was eating McSpicy Double for the first time at Macs and watching the Bourne Identity on HBO. I must say... the movie is intriguing... though the ending was more or less predictable. But the action was nice! Especially the part where he pushed the dead guy off the stairs and used the dead body as sort of a... surf. Extremely exciting... Feel compelled to get my hands on the book series... Maybe I should ask Niki...

Oh, of course. How could I forget to write about my birthday outing. Albeit, one 20 days too early. But hey, I'm not complaining. I must express my gratitude towards my dearest friends. (Birdieocracy forever!) The rubbish was wonderful. I will cherish each rotting piece of garbage for as long as I live. Your letters mean the most to me... because finally... it said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'. Thank you so much! I must say... my birthdays are becoming much of an event... I wore the earrings to school today. Had some nice comments about it. Have yet to wear my ankle socks. The green doesnt match my pink shoes. Proper thank you letters will be issued some day soon.

It is 15 minutes to 1 am. I should get some shut eye.

No comments: