Thursday, April 29, 2004

Despite the fact that I have chem SPA tomorrow and am dying to get back to my notes and save myself from more failure (failed chem lect test by 1/2 mark), I am here blogging. Because I have something to say that should not be left to another time when my mood to write about intended topic has worn off.

Today is my birthday. And it has been wonderful. Really amazing. It's the fact that a whole lot of people remembered. You know how you sometimes get pangs of depression? I get that on a regular basis. During times like that, I start to feel like I'm useless and in fact, nobody would care if I disappeared off the face of this earth. But today. TODAY proved how much I should be grateful, because I have people who cared enough to make my birthday such a special event for me.

The birds. Well, they have been the best. They were the ones who made my 16th birthday fantabulous, an occasion which I'd thought back then would be unparalleled. Of course this year... they'd proven that they could make it even better. I got the bin and absolutely fantastic rubbish.

Jean. Who is sooo sweet. And gave this soap set... shower gel, shampoo etc that has a camomile scent. I smell really good now!

1S03D! Who gave me a card with everyone's messages and a pretty black purse! Love my class...

Duck who smsed me, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIDGET!' Typical. But thank you anyway.

Turk who came to me after PE to say happy birthday again... hehe... shall be looking forward to more stuff in mailbox tomorrow...

My mum! For the bracelet made of stirling silver and Russian synthetic diamond.. (ooooh!)

My dad! Who forgot that he's already bought me the chess set from Colmar, France and asked me what i wanted! haha!

My bro and sis who dumped the presents on my table! A necklace and hairclip that has the letters V U L T from sis and keychain that has my name from bro.

Niki! Who promises more green socks. Yippeee!

Sowmya! The first person to wish me happy birthday in school. And gave me a cute dog keychain and a pretty mug.

Yashira! Who couldn't find me in school early in the morning... but found me later and gave me a hug and promises presents!

My aunt! Who already gave me money last week. $$$:)

Mel! Who smsed me, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TWIT'. And scolded me for not reminding her. But seems she remembered anyway.

Adibah, a friend from when I was barely 6, smsed happy birthday!

Sarah Siew remembered too! She is sooooo sweet.

Joel said happy birthday too.

All the girls in my class.

Anjali, with whom I'm hardly acquainted, wished me.

Abigail (I think), Eunice's classmate, wished me, when she saw me lugging Jean's present to me.

My maid! Who gave me a very touching letter wishing me all the best... and actually gave me ten dollars. I wish she didnt! I don't need anymore gifts... But I couldnt possible refuse...

Thank you so much everyone. My day would have been terrible had not each of you did that little thing that means so much to me... what with math test for which I'm confirmed dead. Ladida...

No comments: