Saturday, May 08, 2004

I found out Lymond's birthday (1st November 1526) from an astrological chart of lymond at www.dorothydunnett.co.uk !!! There was an uncannily accurate description of his character as well. Before tonight, I was dying to know his exact age... Because in the first two books, all that is mentioned is that he's young. But HOW young? Such detail is important to know in order to picture the character vividly in one's mind. I've always assumed him to be in the early twenties... and I'm right!!! He's only 20 in the first book and only 22 in the second book! And he's so intelligent... too wise for his age... Sigh... If only he were a real man.

"Suavely toasted and slender; all masked blue eyes and buttermilk hair." ~ The Disorderly Knights, Volume III of Lymond Chronicles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!
astrologer Orlando