Saturday, April 03, 2004

I hate it when it comes to the point when I start worrying whether or not people enjoy what I write. I shouldn't! This is my blog. I shouldn't care! When I first decided to blog, I didn't mean for anyone to read it much anyway. I realise that some people enjoy surfing blogs so that they can find out more about so-and-so. So I suppose it is to some extent disappointing to find my blog filled up with nothing but my obsession over books, HP, fanfiction and personality types. I'm sorry but I really don't go around exposing my innermost emotions where I know people will read. It is not who I am. Even in my own private written journal, which nobody except two souls have laid eyes on and even then only certain less confidential pages, I don't write names lest someone might see, no matter how slim the chance. I'm that bad. THAT BAD. All the entries here barely scratch the surface of the real me. So, I'm sorry again if my blog isn't terribly entertaining.

But I'm not saying that what I type here is a farce. It's not! It really is not. This blog here is one part of me that I'm willing to share. The obsessive me. The hyper me. The wacky me. Though sometimes, I do insert the real me between the lines... or in quotes. And that's how it's going to be for as long as I want it.

Well. Now that I've gotten that off my chest... My malay drama is finally confirmed! I was so happy last night. Especially for the J2s who worked especially hard for it. My gosh... I felt excited all night last night... could hardly fall asleep. And I'm still feeling happy this morning. :)

Had a dream which made me want to knock my head against the wall repeatedly. Settled with smacking my forehead instead. I can't believe I dreamt that. I can't believe it!!! How humiliating. And that's as much as I'm going to say about it.

Oh god... What is going on in my brain... I am so going nuts.

No comments: