Monday, January 20, 2003

Since I just posted an entry in my own guestbook, I don't see the point of writing in here. But I still will anyway.

I'm not supposed to be online right now. I should be studying. My parents are complaining that I enjoy life too much. I can't believe it's actually WRONG to enjoy life. Don't they understand that school everyday is pure torture anyway? Why can't I enjoy myself on weekends then? They say I should watch less TV. I can try... but it will drive me mad. Just this past Sunday, when I made myself sit down and do homework, I got soooo bored and restless after a while that I just had to switch on the TV for some entertainment. I was almost desperate for something like a show or a music video.

I still havent decided if I'm gonna watch the Golden Globe Awards tonight. It starts at 11pm. And will probably end at... 1am. So unfair. These stupid mediacorp people. Why can't they put the GOOD programmes earlier??? No... they have to put the news, Wheel of Fortune, Living with Lydia... I don't really like TV game shows you know. I dunno why. It just irks me after a while. I hate talentimes too, because some of the participants will definitely sing or perform HORRIBLY and I hate that because then I will feel embarassed for THEM. I dont know why I'm like that... maybe it's because I'm a feeler. The same thing goes for Miss Singapore pageants. I hate watching it. The girls are MOSTLY dumb (I cant say dumb blondes because none of them are blondes) and they can never answer the questions correctly. Instead, they'll stand there blinking like stupid idiots. So to escape from all this suffering, I rather not watch.

Hehe... my sister just read my entry down there and she went... "Stupid thing to talk about!" Clearly she's no HP fan. Believe me I've tried. But she won't read the books. I guess it doesn't run in the family, this craziness over HP.

I shall go now. Turkey said she would come back after she fixes her Internet Explorer. I presume she couldnt fix it then. Too bad.

No comments: