Friday, January 17, 2003

Since I may not be around tonight, I'll write now...

I'm an INFP! Introvert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perpective. Hmmmm.

I can't wait for OoTP!!! 21st June... that's the day it's released in Britain, Canada and Australia... Funny how HP dates stick in my mind the moment it's mentioned. Hmmm.... I can't wait... can't wait... I'm looking through my yahoo mail right now, and there's this person from DT-Group who was squealing bout the 5th book's release date. Hehe. HP craze is coming back... :) Eunice is trying to call Borders to find out the relesae date in S'pore. But it seems no one's answering the phone. *suspense*

Anywayz, bio talk was boring. Only caught the first part. After that the words were just flying past my ears.

I know I wanted to write stg interesting here... but I forgot.

Oh, Ms Leow's quotes today, centred around the theme: The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. But she didn't get very enthusiastic response to that. hee. Shall go now. Maghrib already.

No comments: