Friday, January 24, 2003

Just came back from today's Friday expedition. I switched on the computer straight away. Hee.

I'm really flattered that Shen Onn and Duckie find my blog a resource for information about introverts and extroverts. Hehe... I havent any mews bout that topic now... It's kind of gone stale since the ACE workshop is over and everything...

I have sooo many things to do this weekend. I dont think it's quite possible to finish everything up. And there's no way I'm gonna do homework tonight. I wanna watch "Gangs of New York" tonight, on VCD of course.

Right now... I'm reading Chapter 1 of Draco Veritas. Again. I can't help it... there isnt much else to read these days...

Oh, oh! Remember the time I wrote bout the similarities between Smallville and DT??? I was right bout Chloe! Now she is definitely like Ginny! She kissed Clark because she was made to by that weird "Kyle" person. I think it's very unfair for her. If I were her, I'd want to dig a hole and bury myself in. *Shudders* So embarassing.

I feel really kinda sleepy now... Should I go to sleep? sigh... I shall continue reading DV till I find some good quotes... and that would be it for today...

Oh by the way, has duckie finished reading DV?

No comments: