Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I must be the weirdest blog write that ever existed. I fill my own guestbook more than I write in here. Hehe.

Anyway, finally the two bloody tests of the week are over. Can enjoy...

Oh, you know the ACE worksheet they gave out in school... the one with the questions about yourself?? I want to answer some of them here. I think there should be lots to write for each question. I can't believe they only gave three lines for the answer. These are DEEP questions anyway.

I'll answer the easiest questions first.

What do you deeply enjoy?
HAH. Anyone who knows me well should be able to answer that.

I love anything pertaining to Harry Potter. Reading fanfiction, especially the Draco Trilogy by Cassandra Claire, reading the actual book, watching the movie etc.

I quite like LOTR too.

And I really enjoy movies. The cinema must be one of my favourite places on Earth.

Lemme see... wad else...

Oh, I love to go on HOLIDAY TRIPS! (Who doesn't really? heh.) I love taking the plane... I very much want to go to a place with snow... I'm terribly jealous of Turkey who has lolled and rolled about on the ice... no fair...

Umm... I love brownies with ice-cream! I love to eat prawns too. Prawns and rice are the rivals to each other for the status of staple food in my life.

Hmmm... what else do I enjoy doing...? Can't think anymore...

Sleeping... not that much... But I think I'm in need of sleep right now.

Haha. Shall go now. I feel like a brownie... yum yum..

No comments: