Sunday, January 05, 2003

For the sake that there be a new entry here, I shall update my blog. Hmm.

CCA Day was okay, I guess, though I didn't get to see the turkey at all. My club got at least 36 people interested! Hoorah! That's really good for my club, considering we usually get less than 20 every past year.

Pui Man, my vice-chairman, was late. When I called her at 7:30 in the morning, she was STILL SLEEPING. Really. That wasn't the first time either. I can't believe her.

I'm really dreading tomorrow. I mean... 5 subjects in ONE day. Gosh... can things thing get more exhausting??? Not to mention that I have a Photog committee meeting on Tue. I think I made the right decision to turn away the class secretary post this year. Tazneen calling me on my personal handphone is enough to drive me mad. Sandy Leow breathing down my neck might finally bring me over the edge. sigh. It is scary to receive calls from teachers you know. hmmph.

By the way, duckie? Congrats for being treasurer! They couldn't have found a more responsible person to hold money. Turkey is responsible too of course... heh.

ok... that all for now...

No comments: