Monday, December 30, 2002

I watched "Bend it like Beckham" on vcd. Rented it. It was soo British, I had to strain my ears to understand their speech. But it was interesting all the same. There were gay and lesbian issues... which was very funny. hee. There was one part when the two indian girls (the main character, Jess, short for Jasminder, and her sis) were measuring for clothes. Jess, is a thin and lean girl who absolutely loves football. In other words, she does not have a perfect body figure. And the elder indian lady who was dressing them said,

"Oh, don't worry, if we work on them, Even the mosquito bites can look like juicy mangoes!"

My reaction was like, "WHAT?!" and I burst into hysterical laughter. I mean... it's absolutely ridiculous! Mosquito bites?! hahar...

Anyway, there's a schedule for the first two days of school on inet. There are no lessons at all!!! Hoorah! They gave us a lot of time to decorate our homerooms though. Do we paint or stg? I think the class should discuss what we want to do with the room exactly, before we get to the alloted time slot for cleaning and find ourselves with no idea what to do.

Oh crap... I'm going now. I'm going to watch Stuart Little. Watched the powerpuff girls movie on vcd yesterday. A load of rubbish. Really a waste of money...

No comments: