Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Sigh. It's soo hard to talk to turkey these days... I made Xinling take a look at DT. Hah!! I'm soo evil... trying to get as many peeps as possible to get hooked to it! But it's really a wonderful read. Hee. Xinling is VERY innocent, in the sense that she NEVER reads fanfiction. I'm poisoning her mind... dear, dear...

Anyway, before turkey warned me not to turn into my philosophical self, I was thinking about the fact that beautiful people suffer more than normal people. Have you ever heard of girls who get attacked by black magic because they refuse to marry certain people? It happens a lot during the old kampung days. I think it still happens in those ulu places of Indonesia. It all boils down to having impossibly good looks. Everyone wants to marry you. And you'll have such a tragic love life, cos you'll never get to marry the person you want. Hahar. Maybe it's better if you're normal-looking... hehe.

OMG!!! Lingzhi actually reads DT!!! I can't believe it. And Xinling actually likes Draco Dormiens already and she only started reading 10 min ago!!! Aaaaahhhh! I'm soo happy.

P.S. This entry was actually dated 3rd December but there was some technical problems so it did not appear on the site.

No comments: