Tuesday, December 10, 2002

I know it's been ages. It's been Hari Raya... waddya expect? Anyway, I think I'm going out with some gals tmr... Liyana , Mumu, etc. You know go each other's houses. Haha.

I know that all my entries have been totally HP, it's been kinda hard for non-HP pple to understand anything in here. sigh. What am I to do...? That's just the way I am... a HP freak. And it is my blog anyway... so pple who come here have to deal with that. Hee.

Today's my muim's and sis's birthday. My mum just opened the present me and my sis gave her. She hugged us... said thank you. And... we're gonna watch HP after this! Hah! I'm watching for the third time... and I still feel excited. Eeeek! Oh, yesterday, I went to my mum's uncle's house (Tok Malik) and they were watching a pirated HP CoS vcd. I almost screamed when I came into the house. Haha. My brother didn't want my mum to see any of it cos it will spoil the movie for her. But we still saw some parts.

Nenek Huda lent me some Hindi movies: Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam and Na Tum Jaano Na Hum. The first one starred Shah Rukh and Salman Khan. Oh have you heard that Salman is in jail?! Yar... I'm soo behind on my Hindustan news... He got drunk and ran over some sleeping person with his car. Tok Malik was saying, "That's the end of Salman's filming indutry".

It's weird how my cousins' names seem to coincide with these hindustani heroes. Salman, Amir... Haha. Lucky my brother's name isn''t one of them . It's enough that people thinks he's the Asian Tom Cruise. Puh-lease. Don't make me puke. But I have to say... he's okay-looking. Somehow the guys in my family (near and distant) are blessed with good looks. Hah, I'll never admit that to their faces...

Ok, gtg. Gotta get ready for HP movie!

No comments: