Friday, December 27, 2002

Should post stg. Been sometime.

I read "The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole" by Sue Townsend. A boy's point of view... for a change. Adrian Mole is... very... WEIRD. He thinks he's an intellectual. But the things he does goes against that fact. For instance he puts blue tack in his ears. I mean, who sane enough, would put blue tack in his ears?! I really wonder how it doesn't get stuck. Plus, he is obsessed with his looks. One of his entries went along the lines of...

Help! My nipples are swollen! I'm turning into a girl!

He went to a doctor to get them checked. Can you believe that? The doctor was terribly annoyed.

Anyway, school is starting very soon. I'm dreading it, no matter what some other people (Victoria said she can't wait to get back to school!!) may say. sigh. As soon as all the stress and homework and tests and cca crap starts over, my blog and guestbook will somewhat stagnate. sigh.

shall go now...

No comments: