Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Yu Jie writes a lot in her live journal. I'm sooo envious. She is such a born writer. She can write fics too. can't think of anything to write. This is getting sooo dull.

Sigh. Let's write about trivial matters... so long as this place is filled up. I started reading "So Much To Tell You" again. You know, the lit book from Sec one. It's the first time I'm reading it again since then. Maybe that's because the sight of that book brings back horrible memories... *shudders* - STANLEY. What a horrible woman. Glad she's gone from our school now.

Anyway, not to digress to much... "So Much To Tell You" is quite a nice book lah... contrary to what I thought of it last time. The author's way of writing is unique. Anyway, I like this poem that Cathy gave to Marina...

Pale as ice you passed me by;
I wondered what you really felt,
And waited through the changing times,
To see if you would one day melt.

I thought that ice would melt with warmth,
But there were things I did not know;
The sun can touch the outer layers,
But does not reach the deepest snow.

Winter sometimes seems like years,
Summer's sometimes far away,
But winter always turns to summer,
As surely as does noght to day.

Hmm. Real sweet.

Anyway, this morning, when we woke up before the break of dawn to stuff our tummies for the day, the phone rang. It rang at 4 AM in the morning. Can you believe that? We were surprised all right. It turned out to be an emergency. My granny (she doesn't live with us) had fallen in the bathroom and she couldn't get up. It was the neighbour who called. So my father left the house to help her. I think she's alright. She's 72 but she's really strong. She's in the hospital right now but I haven't seen her. I will sometime soon.

Today was very BORING. I know I should do homework or housework even, but I'm way too lazy. Can't help it. So I watched tv. Sweet November and this movie with young Robin Williams in it. Quite a sad story. The I played 'congkak' with my sis. Played a few rounds and got bored again. Then finally my bro went off the comp and I came here. Now here I am. I'm drawing a blank in my mind again... hmmm...

Wanted to go National Library today, for fun, with my sis. But we didn't get to ask her what with all the chaos in the morning. Didn't have a chance to ask. I should go back and do something worth doing. This is such a waste of time. I'm just drifting around doing nothing. sigh.

And the computer is creating problems for me. The network connection keeps going off. I better go then. Til next time.

No comments: