Thursday, November 28, 2002

I gotta write fast now. Gotta get offline soon.

I may be going to mumu's house again tomorrow. Dunno whether umi will let though. I feel kind of lazy. What the heck, I've been lazy all year round.

After photog today, me, pui man and yea tian, went to kino. Pui man bought her usual manga. then we walked around a bit. I couldn't believe what I set my eyes uopn. There was this whole shelf with all HP-stationery!!! There were HP erasers, notebooks, pencils, pens, pencil boxes, coin boxes and I can't remember wad else. But of course everything was very EXPENSIVE (one tiny eraser cost $1.75), like all HP stuff are. I saw the book yu jie bought - "The Science of Harry Potter". There seems to be lots of LOTR. Hah... wad did I expect? I saw the visual companion to the two towers. Really nice. Am looking forward to Dec 19 now...

Sorry lah... my sentences seem very choppy now... just wad has gotten into me?

Forgot wad I wanted to write. As always.

Darn my computer. Can't download yahoo msn.

P.S. DV 11 still not here. The "alpha" version better come soon...

No comments: