Tuesday, November 26, 2002

I'm here again... wondering what to type. But now... I'm determined to fill this place with stuff. Please someone give me inspiration...

Went to mumu's house today. We were supposed to meet at Eunos at 12:30. I reached there quite early. Jiawen was already there. Poor thing... she came at 12. Mumu didn't have time to tell her that our meeting was postponed. Liyana... she came at 2pm. YES, 2 PM. We were thinking up of various ways to kill her while we waited. I bought a magazine to past the time (LIME, with HP in it) and even finished the whole of it before she arrived.

Apparently, her ear was malfunctioning when mumu called her. She heard "Bedok" instead of Eunos... God knows how that happened. So... she went to Bedok... while we waited for her at Bedok. sigh. Tok about wasting time.

DV 11 is till not here. I've been trying to wait patiently...

Oh, the turkey called my handphone today while I was at Eunos MRT station. I thought she was gonna say that DV 11 is finally here... I was about to start bouncing on the spot... who cares about the people walking past?! This is HP we're talking bout! But then the turkey said that the Oprah show was on TV. Hahar. HP news nonetheless. hehe.

8 more days to Hari Raya. And my baju kurung still isn't ready. *whines*

No comments: