Monday, November 25, 2002

Sigh... I hate this. I can't see my blog. Whatever I'm writing now... I won't be able to see it on the actual site. WHY??? *whines*

I'm lacking of things to write. Everytime I'm here... my mind starts to draw blanks. My brain slows down.. "Eeeer... why are we here?"

sigh. crap. crap. Mumu's blog is all depressing. Very depressing. But I like her quotes. Interesting stuff. Her guestbook is nice. I wanna make mine all HP but I can't seem to make my own photo album. I dunno why. Why is the computer being very disagreeable with me... *grumbles*

I am currently talking to shen onn and the turkey. And now I'm a vulture. Hah. Nvm. I've got sharp talons, sharp beak... I can take a nip at the turkey anytime I want.

shall go now. The three of us r reciting hp quotes again. yes, yes, CRAZY!

No comments: