Friday, November 22, 2002

I know... it's been very looong. I finally watched that HP show Eunice taped. We watched it at the library. hehe. So funny, when Tom tried to laugh his EVIL laugh.

Anyway, I'm still in the library right now. Waiting for yu jie tofinish her library duty so that we can go to Suntec. She wants to see the underpass. I hope it's still there...

Oh, finished that typing for maths thingy. finally. gave the diskette to TK Wong today.

Weird... now I dunnno wad to type... It seems like nothing much has happened...

sigh. stilll no DV 11. I say that everytime. I'm starting to think that it will never come... or even if it does, I'll call Eunice up in 2070, when we're 83 yrs old, and croak, "Tu...urkeeey... DV 11... it's heeeerrrreee..." and drop dead from a heart attack. hah. Pls, Cassie... say stg. At least tell us if it's coming soon or not...

hmph. dunno wad else. Oh yar... I've been feeling guilty these days cos I havent been turning up for Drama at all. I feel sooo bad. It's just that I do have other stuff on, like Photog. And... even if I go, I know I wouldn't have anything to do. Cos I'm not part of costumes or props, I'm part of the treasury, though I have no idea how much money we have either.

Eunice just read my mail to her and the list about Draco cracked her up. maybe I should put it here. hehe. It's worth remembering.

In all the fanfics I've read, Draco is ALWAYS:

1) filthy, filthy, disgustingly, RICH; I think he could have bought a whole country if he wanted to

2) sooooo drop dead gorgeous with his blond-almost-silver hair and absolutely delicate features. Oh, and most of the time, he's supposed to have Veela blood in him. Aaaaaah... no wonder.... ;)

3) Very witty; his tongue is sooo sharp, he can cut you with a single nasty word. Oh, and if anyone thinks Asha Gil is not a good enough host for the Weakest Link, a better replacement will be him. All the participants will cower in fear, I tell you...

4) horrible childhood; which involves being shut up in the cupboard or some sort of torture Lucius invented

5) intelligent, but unfortunately, not as smart as Hermione

6) gray, COLD, eyes

Ok, cant quite remember the rest...

Now, I shall list the common attributes of Oliver, contributed by The Oliver-crazed fan, the duckie who's affected by the Oliver-Effect.

1) Tall, dark, muscular and cute

2) Favourite mode of transport : broomstick (DUH!)

3) Always catches the female character falling from her broomstick (oh damsel in distress!!). Most of the time the broomstick is hexed or jinxed by THE enemy

4) Enemy: Likes the heroine; hits bludger at the girl, girl falls, wants to save her but Oliver does that instead DARN!

5) Oliver & heroine lives happily ever after (I bet the duck wishes she's the ONE!)

That's it for now.

No comments: